Skip to content


To find required vital records such as Birth Certificates, Death Certificates, Marriage & Divorce Records, first contact the Office of Vital Statistics or the County Clerk's office in the state/county in which the event occurred.
You may also use one of the following sites:

To obtain an official transcript of your tax return, review the information provided by the IRS by following the link below. Please note that while an exact copy of the tax return requires an additional fee, a transcript is available free of charge and should be sufficient for most documentation needs.

To obtain information relating to a student's current enrollment, you can visit:

For foreign language document translation, the following websites can be used:

For other records or services try:

Human Resources
Administration Bldg, Room 103
Phone: (517) 483-1870
Additional contact information »